Friday, October 1, 2010

barred from blogging on faux

I've always been interested in sports, and long ago I signed up for FOX Sports because it was what MSN used. I had an ache about it at the time, but it was just sports. Today was one of life's heartfelt moments when I confirmed that I'd been barred from their site, though I've never commented on it much except to say "Go Cats" or, call Kyle Busch a spoiled brat. It can only be that Rupert Murdoch has purchased me a Pulitzer for my comments and characterizations of him on actual political sites. I guess I'll have to get my sports fix, superficial though it is, from some other place. All are invited to join me. I'll even take hints, though I must caution that I had a couple of polyps removed this week and may be a little too sore to not respond to some of the suggestions I might receive from faux fans. Please at least be original.

No comments: